AROY-D RED CURRY PASTE 400G
Ingredients: Dried Red Chillies (21%), Garlic, Lemongrass, Shallot, Salt, Galangal, Kaffir Lime Peel, Spices (Coriander Seeds, Cumin Powder).
Recipe (For 2-3 Persons):
1. Stir 2 cups (400g) of coconut milk with 4 tablespoons (60g) of vegetable oil at medium heat during 2 minutes.
2. Add 2 3/4 tablespoons (50g) of curry paste and keep stirring together during 2 minutes. There will be a thin layer of oil on top.
3. Add 3/4 cup (200g) of your favourite meat (fish or chicken) and 1 1/2 cups (120g) of well-cut eggplants.
4. Add 1/2 tablespoon (7g) of fish sauce and 1 2/3 tablespoons (33g) of palm sugar.
5. Pour 1/2 cup (110ml) of water (keep boiling during 10 minutes)
6. Put some basil leaves, fresh chillies and kaffir lime leaves.