Customers must transfer all the frozen products to the freezer and chilled products to the fridge immediately after arrival.
We use the most sustainable materials to pack our frozen and chilled products. We use a combination of specialist packaging to ensure a guaranteed high quality frozen & fresh delivery. This also ensure that products have been temperature controlled during the delivery process.
Our specialist packaging for frozen products is not currently vegan friendly. If you require vegan friendly packaging, please contact us at the point of ordering so that we can assist you with your specific needs.
Duration of Frozen Packaging
Our frozen packaging can guarantee the quality of the product for approximately 24 hours starting on the day of dispatch. Food For Foodies will not guarantee the quality of the goods after 24 hours.
Frozen products will be dispatched Monday & Thursday.
Chilled products will be dispatched Monday to Thursday.
Orders placed for frozen & chilled products on a Thursday (after 2pm) to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Food For Foodies reserve the right to hold any orders if we anticipate any problems that could cause a delay the delivery of perishable items.
Delivery for frozen & fresh items is only available in the UK Mainland due to courier service levels.
Delivery notes from courier
*** We CANNOT ship frozen items to - areas outside of mainland United Kingdom, (including Highlands, Islands of Scottland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly) and any other EU countries.
*** Please note, we do not advise customers to order fresh & frozen items if you have limited access and difficulties to get access the delivery address.
*** Customers must make sure they will be home to sign for the frozen/chilled parcel. If you are not home or reject the order we will not offer a refund.
Defrosted/ damaged items
Our specialist frozen packaging will maintain the temperature of the frozen goods for up to 24 hours. When you receive your delivery, frozen products may be slightly defrosted on the surface but the products are still in good/suitable condition. It is highly unlikely for frozen items to get completely defrosted or damaged.
- Food For Foodies will not be responsible if the customer decided to re-arrange the delivery time for the parcel (containing frozen/chilled products) which caused the frozen/chilled products to defrost and/or get damaged.
- Any problems regarding frozen/chilled items must be reported to Food For Foodies within 2 hours of receiving the parcel.
- Any failed delivery must be reported within 1 hour after noticed delivery time slot by courier.
- We do not offer frozen and fresh refunds.
* Please note the business can not guarantee that product images and ingredients are accurate. If you have any food allergies or specific requirements, we suggest that you contact us before purchasing. Please use images and ingredients as a guide.