Our website address is www.foodforfoodies.co.uk.
Food For Foodies is operated by Asiana Foods Ltd. Our company number is 11076870 and our registered office is at Asiana Hypermarket, 108 Woodborough Road, City Centre Nottingham NG3 1AR.
This privacy & cookies policy sets out our privacy practices relating to the use of our website and explains how we are going to use any personal information we collect about you when you use this website.
This privacy & cookies policy also tells you what your rights are over your personal information and how to exercise those rights.
If you have any questions about this policy or the ways in which we use your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and title your request with 'Data Protection'.
Our intention is to collect and use certain personal information that can be associated with you (including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and information about your on-line activities).
We will collect and use the following personal information about you:
Data provided by you: This is information about you that you give us when registering for an account, placing an order with us, searching for a product, or subscribing to our newsletter.
This personal information will include your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, credit card or other payment information.
If you communicate with us electronically, including by e-mail, telephone or fax, this communication may be randomly monitored and/or recorded to protect the interests of our business and our customers. This includes for the purposes of maintaining customer/service quality standards, detection of and/or prevention of crime and to ensure that our employees comply with legal obligations and our policies and procedures (including our customer relations practices).
Data collected automatically: With regard to each of your visits to our website, we will automatically collect information about your visit including:
- the URL you came from;
- the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- your domain type (for example .co.uk and .com);
- your browser type;
- the country and telephone area code where your computer is located;
- the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit;
- the advertisements you clicked on; and
- any search terms that you entered on our website.
We may collect this information even if you do not register with us. This data is anonymous and presented at an aggregated level so that we can use it to improve the site and give customers a better experience in the future. We use Google Analytics to do this and Google stores this information (see the section below entitled “Cookies” for further information).
Data we receive from other sources: We may on occasion obtain personal information about you from credit reference agencies or our group companies.
How we use your personal data.
We will use your personal information as follows:
- to improve our service to you;
- to fulfil orders you have placed with us;
- to monitor the usage of our website;
- to help us track the traffic we get through our website;
- to send any information you have requested from us;
- to send marketing correspondence in relation to products or offers we think might be of interest to you;
- to personalise repeat visits to our website;
- to open and manage your account with us; and
- to help us improve the user-experience of our website.
We treat your personal information confidentially and we do not use it for any other purposes. Your personal information will never be supplied to external third-parties (other than those described in this policy) that you have not explicitly consented to unless we are required to do so in order to comply with legal, statutory or regulatory obligations; to prevent and/or to detect crime.
The length of time we keep your data.
We will not keep your Personal Information for longer than we need it for the purposes we have explained above.
We will securely delete personal information you give us through registering an account after 7 years of you deleting your account.
We will securely delete personal information you give us when placing an order after 7 years.
We will securely delete personal information that we have collected through Google Analytics after 7 years.
If you have consented to receiving marketing, you may opt out at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or 01159583888.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us here or click on the Unsubscribe button which is at the bottom of every marketing email.
We may share the personal information that we collect from you with Asiana Foods for the purposes of allowing us to effectively monitor website usage and implement any required changes to our website to improve user experience. We do this on the basis that it is our legitimate interest for specific members of our group to provide specialist services to other members of our group. We consider the use of your personal information is proportionate because we will only pass on your information for these very limited purposes that should improve the value of the website to you and other customers.
Courier Provider: We will share such personal information as is necessary with our chosen courier provider. This personal information will include your name, delivery Address, email address and phone number. We are sharing this information with a courier service provider in order to fulfil the contract entered into between us. This information is required for the courier to deliver your order to your chosen delivery address and to be able to contact you with tracking information as well as on the delivery day if necessary.
Sharing data outside of the European Economic Area.
We do not store or transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
Personal Data Rights.
You have a number of rights over your Personal Information, which are:
- the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are unhappy about the way your personal information is being used – please refer to the ICO’s website for further information about this (https://ico.org.uk/);
- the right to ask us what personal information about you we are holding and to have access to a copy of your personal information;
- the right to ask us to correct or remove personal information you think is inaccurate;
- the right, in certain circumstances such as where our use of your personal information is based on your consent and we have no other legal basis to use your personal information, to ask us to delete your personal information;
- the right, in certain circumstances such as where we no longer need your personal information, to request that we restrict the use that we are making of your personal information;
- the right, in certain circumstances, to ask us to review and explain our legitimate interests to you; and
- the right, where our use of your personal information is carried out for the purposes of an agreement with us and is carried out by automated means, to ask us to provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly-used, machine-readable format.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that are stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into any secure areas of our website;
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you; and
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Service on it more relevant to your interests.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
We do not share the information we gather using cookies with anyone else.
If you require any further assistance or information the please contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01159583888
Or by post to:
Asiana Hypermarket, 108 Woodborough Road, City Centre Nottingham NG3 1AR